Hiring: Motion Graphics Video Editor
This opening for Motion Graphics Video Editor is a full-time contract opportunity at Snap Call Media, a poker, casino and sports betting multimedia production company based in Vancouver, Canada.
As a Motion Graphics Video Editor at Snap Call Media, you do more than bringing graphics to life and editing footage. You use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience’s attention and leave them wanting more.
This is a full-time position worked during normal working hours.
- Work with the producer and other team members to clearly understand the concept, style, and intent of videos being produced
- Create visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to video content, graphics, design.
- Assemble motion graphics, interview footage, b-roll, and other visual assets into online video and promotional content
- Colour grading and sound mixing
- Research and pitch visual concepts for visual effects before executing on a project.
- Work closely with other team members in the post-production process as content is created.
- Meet with clients, internal and external, to understand needs and share ideas
- Respond to client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
- Strong technical skills and proven ability as a Motion Graphics Designer and Video Editor
- Strong experience using a variety of software (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation, and After Effects)
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to exercise storytelling skills and create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of poker is a great asset
Snap Call Media produces video content for online poker, casino and sports betting companies. Our work commonly includes online betting site reviews, educational material including poker, casino and sports betting strategy and game tutorials, product and promotional videos showing off new software, game features, special offers and so on.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.